Media Manager Resume
Basir Seerat (born 1983)
- Certified of Media Management, with more than 8 years of experience helping media organisations in Afghanistan and Sweden. I seek to become a leading #media_manager with media organisations and businesses who demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude with the interest in shaping their organisation’s image and values through appropriate communication to the outside world. As a media maker, I understand the language of business and know the importance of delivering results through scanning the media marketplace to keep up to date on the latest media trends.
- Certified of Media Production, with more than 10 years of experience leading groups, managing the productions from start to finish. As a producer developed the project from the initial idea to the finalising phases, arranges the financing and manages the production team that makes their films. As a media producer, I am good at coordinating the filmmaking process, from pre-study to executing the projects, and finally finishing with the high impacts.
- Certified in Media Management
- Certified in Intercultural communication
- Certified in Managing Digital Transformation
- Certifications in Media Production and Media Law
- Proficient with Sustainability and Media Technology
- Knowledgeable in Project Management: Leadership and Control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Directing cinema and theatrical productions
- Knowledgeable in all areas of digital marketing – Social Media, Content Writing, SEO, Website Design, Graphic Design, and Web Analytics.
2013: Best documentary award for the film of Little Afghanistan, “Afghan International Human Rights Film Festival”
2013: Best cinematography award for the film of Little Afghanistan, “Mehragan Afghan Film Festival”
2012: Images & voice of hope, IVOH 2012 Award for Arts & Human rights media activism “Media can create meaningful, positive change in the world
- 2013 till now director of Afghan Documentary Film Festival, Stockholm and Asian Kulturhuset non-profit organisation. Responsibilities: Film screenings, managing film festival, technical response, web and designing materials, inviting guests, general administration
- 2014 August – 2015 Feb Internship Cinematographer and photographer at Scandinavian Studios. Editing video pilot, Photographer, Sound assistant, Lightmen, and technical assistant.
- 2013 – 2017: Vice-Chairman at Saga International women film festival, Stockholm Responsibilities: Film screenings, managing film cafés, technical response, web and designing materials, inviting guests, general administration with other staff.’
- 2009 – 2012: Vice Chairman of the Open Society Organisation, Afghanistan. Responsibilities: Managing human rights events, supervising multimedia projects, short film productions, photo exhibitions.
- 2007 – 2012: Editor in Chief, Project supervisor, International Relation officer, and advisor at 3rd Eye Film & Photojournalism Agency, Afghanistan
- 2005 – 2012: Directed 5 short films. Little Afghanistan &Bird, Street is my home for Ateliers Varan Paris, and 3 short fictions for OSO & 3rd Eye Film & Photojournalism Center.
- 2004 – 2018: Exhibited the photographic arts in more than 20 photo exhibitions, groups, and individuals inside and outside Afghanistan. New York, Kabul, Bamiyan, Switzerland, Iran, Danmark, Sweden & Australia.
- 2018 – 2020: KTH Royal Institute of Technology. Master’s Programme, Media Management. With skill-ability in Media management, business management, and Managing Digital Transformation.
- 2001 – 2005: Kabul University. Bachelor of Fine Arts with a certificate from the Cinema & Teater department, Kabul, Afghanistan
- 2010 – 2011: Atelier Varan Kabul and Paris. Cinematographic writing & Cinema directing. Film technique: picture, sound, editing, cinematography, learning the elaboration of a documentary project. The directing of short documentary film
- 2009: ZigZag Academy, Online Journalism Training Course. Basic Journalism, Editorial Values Online Journalism, Interviewing Political, Reporting Investigative Journalism
- 2004: Photojournalism at AINA media and culture center Kabul, Afghanistan
Working with culture projects, Film projects, TV shows, Photography projects, Social media, Media Management, Event Management, Human rights activist and other relevant platforms.
Mehrdad Darvishpour Professor at Malardalen University. 0736631177 email@example.com
Farshad Bonyadih. Editor in Chief, Afghan Human Rights Home. Farshad.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sara Baghrishad Journalist. 0700530584. email@example.com