Basir Seerat (born 1983)
Adress Småbrukets Backe 31 Huddinge
2001 – 2005: Kabul University,
Bachelor of fine Arts with certificate from Cinema & Theater department, Kabul, Afghanistan
2010 – 2011: Atelier Varan Kabul and Paris cities
- Cinematographic writing & Cinema directing
- Film technique: picture, sound, editing, cinematography
- Learning the elaboration of documentary project
- The directing of short documentary film
2009: ZigZag Academy, Online Journalism Training Course
Basic Journalism, Editorial Values Online Journalism, Interviewing Political, Reporting Investigative Journalism
2004: Photo journalism at AINA media and culture center Kabul, Afghanistan
Basic web design
Documentary film and film festival managements
2013: Best documentary award for film of Little Afghanistan, “Afghan International Human Rights Film Festival”
2013: Best cinematography award for film of Little Afghanistan, “Mehragan Afghan Film Festival”
2012: Images & voice of hope, IVOH 2012 Award for Arts & Human rights media activism “Media can create meaningful, positive change in the world
- 2013 till now director of Afghan Documentary Film Festival, Stockholm and Asian Kulturhuset non-profit organization. Responsibilities: Film screenings, managing film festival, technical response, web and designing materials, inviting guests, general administration
- 2014 August – 2015 Feb Internship Cinematographer and photographer at Scandinavian Studios Editing video pilot, Photographer, Sound assistant, Light men and technical assistant.
- 2013 – 2017: Vice-Chairman at Saga International women film festival, Stockholm Responsibilities: Film screenings, managing film cafés, technical response, web and designing materials, inviting guests, general administration with other staff.’
- 2009 – 2012: Vice Chairman of Open Society Organization, Afghanistan. Responsibilities: Managing human rights events, supervising multimedia projects, short film productions, photo exhibitions.
- 2007 – 2012: Editor in Chief, Project supervisor, International Relation officer, and advisor at 3rd Eye Film & Photojournalism Agency, Afghanistan
- 2005 – 2012: Directed 5 short films. Little Afghanistan &Bird, Street is my home for Ateliers Varan Paris, and 3 short fictions for OSO & 3rd Eye Film & Photojournalism Center.
- 2004 – 2018: more than 20 photo exhibitions, groups, and individuals inside and outside Afghanistan. New York, Kabul, Bamiyan, Switzerland, Iran, Danmark, Sweden & Australia.
Working with culture projects
Human rights activism
Other relevant platforms
- Mehrdad Darvishpour Professor i universitetet, 0736631177 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bahman Sadiqi, ABF, 076 209 05 03, email@example.com
- Sara Baghrishad Journalist 0700530584, firstname.lastname@example.org